If you already have an active application you can register for immediate access here.

New application

The information you enter is securely stored on our system and can be retrieved within 90 days of your last update to the application form.
When you have entered all the required information, use the Confirm option to submit your details and create your application.

  • Click here to create a new housing application.
  • If you have already started an application then click here to retrieve it.